Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Happy Hump Day - The Blue Sky Edition

In honor of Hump Day (and the work week being half over!) I’ve decided to start posting hump day pictures of things that I think are pretty, cute, cheerful, fun, interesting, or some combination thereof. I think we can all use a little of that halfway through the week.

We’ve had rain for almost a week now, and while I know we needed the rain, I’m desperately hoping for blue skies and sunshine soon. So of course today’s hump day theme has to be blue skies.

Are you getting drenched too? I hope your skies are blue and sunny. If not, hopefully the pictures can help tide you over too.
Jump Off Rock

Riverbanks Zoo

I-40

Charleston Harbor

Folly Beach

5 comments:

  1. We're supposed to have rain for the next 5 days or so. Suffice it to say, we really enjoyed seeing these sunshiny pictures, Danielle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have water restrictions and our dam is almost empty so we would LOVE some rain :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trade you. I'll gladly take the rain. You can have our 80+ degree temps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liked all the pictures and cute idea to post hump day pictures like this :) I keep waiting for it to cool off a bit here (still high 80s/low 90s); thinking fall should be happening soon????

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep going north on 40 and you'll pass right by my house!

    I like your hump day idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please leave your link so I can visit you as well.